Wednesday, October 28, 2009

my art needs me time

i guess i'm facing a common problem for artists who draw for a living-- i don't have time to do my own work anymore. anyway, i'm fighting my way through this one right now, but i don't know what will become of it:



also sketched this out earlier tonight after realizing that i haven't worked from life or in pencil for a LONG time:



the text reads "me as seen by me, for now. october 28 2009." i drew it in a moleskine that i accidentally purchased for nearly $20. i say accidentally b/c i didn't know that i was buying one with "plain" paper-- aka CHEAP ASS PAPER. $20 for cheap paper....i wanted to kick myself. alas, the damn thing is in my possession so i might as well make the most of it :P this was my first moleskine ever too...i don't think i've learned my lesson though. i'm buying another one with watercolor paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment