Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sketches are all i live for now

I was talking to Mike Dutton the other day and rediscovered gouache. this is what happened to my sketchbook as a result:

testing out gouache and acrylic medium. it's fun so far.


true story: i was looking at the "J" in this for a while and felt that it was kind of strange but didn't know why. it only took me two days to realize that I HAD DRAWN IT BACKWARDS. yes, i've written my own name at least several times during my life and i'm not illiterate...but this typo only dawned on me AFTER i had penciled and painted it. i'm wondering if all of my schooling diplomas were a scam. gouache and ink:


lia marcoux likes cameos and i've been thinking about them recently. they're out of my system now. gouache:


in other news, i was fortunate enough to nab free tickets to Cirque du Soleil's "Ovo" in San Francisco earlier this week. IT WAS FANTASTICALLY MIND BLOWING.

No comments:

Post a Comment